Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

[2021-01-29] Loading Screen Event

Greetings everyone,

The month of February is here and with it spring and the Amatsu update are just around the corner. And so we invite you to celebrate those with us in this loading screen event!

The theme is Bloom in Amatsu, so show us what spring means to you! The best creations, which will be judged by your Project Zero Staff, will be amply rewarded. Your artistic abilities are not restricted, use any tools you enjoy.

First place will be rewarded with

• Costume: Dancing Fallen Sakura

fallingsakura.gif.75673e80791ff2fdd55402ce11a11404.gif

• Costume: Cherry Blossom Hat

sakurahat.gif.42287dedf4f779ecdec10618c39e51cc.gif

• Costume: Well-Chewed Pencil

pencil.gif.3102e9ea071167f92dc92d6422578fc7.gif

• 700 cash points

All other submitted creations we choose to use on the server's loading screens will be rewarded with

• Costume: Cherry Blossom Hat
  • Costume: Well-Chewed Pencil
  • 500 cash points

The rest will be rewarded with Costume: Well-Chewed Pencil for their participation. All costumes will be master account bound.

That said, we may choose to not give participation reward to anyone whose submission does not match the theme or is below certain standards, e.g. stick figures. You may submit only one picture. It has to be your own creation, not commissioned from someone else.

The loading screens have to be JPEG; 640x480 is their standard size - bigger is perfectly fine as long as the aspect ratio stays the same.

The deadline for your submissions is until February 28th - they are to be sent to [email protected] from your Master Account email with the following:

"I [Your name here], confirm being the legal owner of, or having the right to certain art work, or series of art works to be used by Ragnarok: Project Zero, grant to Ragnarok: Project Zero and its legal representatives, agents and assignees, the full right to incorporate images of said art work(s) in games, website, and other promotional materials for Ragnarok: Project Zero."

We cannot wait to see all of your work!

I'm so excited!, I will be sure to participate!.

and also, I would like to know what are the dimensions for the artwork, I assume you will ask for a 16:9 aspect ratio, JPG/PNG right?, are there any min/max resolutions you are looking for?

Edited by PtolemaiosLS

15 hours ago, PtolemaiosLS said:

I'm so excited!, I will be sure to participate!.

and also, I would like to know what are the dimensions for the artwork, I assume you will ask for a 16:9 aspect ratio, JPG/PNG right?, are there any min/max resolutions you are looking for?

Thanks for noticing the one thing I was forgetting - I've added it to the original post:

The loading screens have to be JPEG; 640x480 is their standard size - bigger is perfectly fine as long as the aspect ratio stays the same.

Submissions are now closed.

Thank you to everyone who sent in loading screens, we will announce the winners in the coming days :)

The winners are as follows:

1st place: Mewlish

unknown.png

Other winners:

Koumori

prst2.jpg

Markano

Final_1.0.png

Sama

Sakura.png

Charles

247inniff.jpg

Thank you very much for your submissions! You will receive your prizes and will be able to see these as loading screens ingame very soon 🙂