Sign in to follow this  
Skooz

NVIDIA Graphic Card

Question

Hi!

I have a "problem". I play on a laptop that has two graphic card, integrated graphic card and a nvidia card. When I play ragnarok it used the integrated graphic card. I changed the options in the control panel of nvidia to force ragnarok to use the nvdia card, but it doesn't works.

My question is how i can fix that?, are there some tricks or programs to use the nvidia card?

Thanks in advance

1 answer to this question

Hello,

we apologize for not answering for this long, please note that our forum is not that active it's better to contact us through the discord support channel or [email protected]

for nvidia, optimus is notorious for breaking with Ragnarok Client we'd suggest to play on the intel graphics card instead as it really doesn't hurt performance that much you can however contact me on discord to try to troubleshoot it together we might be able to work it out.

PS: I play using intel graphics on my laptop in WoE scenes with over 300 player in screen and it doesn't really cause FPS drops etc. with 2 4K monitors being rendered with the intel graphics card at the same time.